HELSINKI CONSULTATION 2015
June 29-30 - Moscow
The purpose of Jewish followers of Yeshua
in God's providential design
The Helsinki Consultation in 2015 has taken place in Moscow, Russia, in the Library for Foreign Literature. The following themes were discussed:
• The Church and Judaism, the Jewish People and Jesus—Are Attitudes Changing?
• Jewish Followers of Yeshua: Coming out from Underground and Becoming Visible.
• A Jewish Christian: a question, a problem, or a mystery?
• The influence of our personal stories on what it means to be Jewish for ourselves and for our relationships with our brothers in Christ.
• Nostra Aetate 50 years on - achievements and challenges.
• What lessons on the place of Jewish Christians in God’s design can be glimpsed from the life of Fr. A. Men?
• Jewish followers of Yeshua in the Russian Orthodox Church, the Russian Evangelical Church, and Russian Messianic Jewish communities.
• The importance of studying the Jewish spiritual and cultural heritage and the destiny of Jews for Christian self-knowledge and development.
• ...and more.
The conference included presentations by the members of the group and by Russian participants; workshops; round table discussions; and prayers and songs. The working languages were Russian and English, with translation provided.
READ the Press Release here
WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE? DONATE TO HELSINKI CONSULTATION
OR, for your contribution, you can go HERE for a link via email